Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) are independent healthcare facilities that perform outpatient surgery. The benefits of opting for an ASC include reduced cost for patients, improved sanitation, and convenient scheduling. Once the procedure is complete, patients recover in the comfort of their own homes rather than in a hospital bed.
ASCs are known for the efficiency of care, high quality, and low cost in comparison to hospital competition. Honolulu Sports and Spine is a partner of Surgery Partners, a national corporation that has a reputation for excellence.
Greater than 50% of Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) in the nationwide have an infection of 0%.
All healthcare facilities in the United States are highly regulated to ensure quality patient care and safety. Honolulu Sports and Spine Center is regulated by state licensure, accreditation and Medicare certification.
ASCs consistently outperform hospitals with clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Having your surgery at Honolulu Sports and Spine may save you 50% in out-of-pocket expenses.
Because surgery centers tend to be more cost-efficient with same-day surgery, patients usually pay less towards their co-pay compared to the same procedure performed in the hospital setting.
Your pricing is more transparent as cost information is available prior to your surgery.
Over 70% of procedures done at a surgery center start within 7 minutes of schedule.
Surgery centers are focused on the patient experience. Efficiency is achieved as your procedure will not compete with other resources required in larger hospital systems such as emergency surgery.
- Robotic joint replacement program
- Preoperative joint classes
- Preoperative surgical clinic
- Excellent orthopaedic joints program
- Patients are discharged home the same day as their surgery.
- Patients are afforded a more comfortable environment than a hospital.
- Easier access for patients and their families.
- Reduced risk of infections compared to hospitals.
- Cost-effective alternative to inpatient care. Patients pay approximately 50% less than the same procedure in a hospital setting.