At Dr. Morton’s office, we are continuously working on ways to remain innovative and continue to offer patients appointments despite distance or COVID-19. Patients who have trouble reaching Dr. Morton because of distance from a neighbor island or concern regarding the COVID-19 pandemic may schedule a virtual visit! We are happy to help you interact face-to-face through either an iPhone/Android app or through a web browser on your laptop.
Thinking about a telemedicine visit? Please read the following:
- Telemedicine or telehealth visits are schedule appointments at a specific time with Dr. Morton
- Just like normal office visits, any patient deductibles and co-pays may apply. You should check with your insurance company regarding coverage.
- You will need either a computer with a webcam or a telephone with a front-facing camera (iPhone or Android app)
- Access to your online patient portal (either via the phone app or web-browser)
- If you are using a web browser, you will need either chrome or firefox to access the application.
If you’re interested in setting up a telemedicine appointment, call us or request an appointment today.
Check out these tutorials below for obtaining access to your telehealth visit.