Considering hip or knee surgery? Dr. Morton would be happy to provide a COMPLIMENTARY review of your imaging to see if you are a good candidate for hip or knee surgery. If you have previous imaging that was performed, please provide all hip and knee x-rays, MRIs, and CT scans that you would like for us to review.
You may request that your images be “Beamed” to the Queen’s Medical Center for review.
We have access to any images from Hawaii Pacific Health, Invision, Hawaii Diagnostic Radiology Services, Kuakini, Adventist Health Castle, and Queen’s Medical Center.
What Kind of Images do I need?
If you are unsure what time of imaging you need to evaluate your pain, it is best to start with an x-ray review. If you need further imaging, we will discuss this with you during your FREE image review. Below are some suggested images if you are concerned about a specific injury.
X-rays: Low AP Pelvis, Lateral Hip (of the affected side)
Knee Replacement (Total or Partial Knee Replacement)
X-rays: Weightbearing (or standing) AP, Weightbearing Rosenburg, Weightbearing Lateral
X-rays: Sunrise or Merchant films
MRI Knee without contrast
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or other Knee Ligament Surgery:
MRI Knee without contrast
We’ll be able to determine if our minimally invasive hip and knee procedures can treat your condition. Then, you’ll be one step closer to scheduling your surgery and getting back to life without pain
Send Us Your Images
You may also send a CD or hard copy of your imaging studies. We will not be responsible for any lost copies through the mail so please make sure you retain a copy for your records. If you want your films, CDs, or records returned to you, please send us a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Setting Up Your Free MRI or X-ray Review
Fill out the contact form below for Dr. Morton to review your films. We will then contact you with the best way to send your images. After Dr. Morton has reviewed your images, will set up a conversation via telephone or telehealth.
As part of our commitment to patient care, we offer a FREE IMAGING REVIEW to determine if you are a good candidate for minimally invasive treatments.
Send your imaging studies to the address listed below:
Attn: Dr. Morton – Image Review
Queen’s Medical Center, POB1
1380 Lusitana Street, Suite 808
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Phone: (808) 439-6201
Terms and Conditions
By filling out the image review form you acknowledge and agree:
- That your personally identifiable health care information can be shared with Dr. Paul Morton and his employees.
- That the FREE IMAGE REVIEW provides only an informational review of the documents that you are providing.
- That the information provided by Dr. Morton is not a form of diagnosis or a substitute for medical advice. A diagnosis and treatment plan can only be made after having been physically examined by a trained and qualified Medical Professional.
- You have not seen Dr. Morton as a patient in the past.
- You are considering surgery or have been told that you need surgery for your hip or knee.
- You live in the State of Hawaii or intend to travel to Hawaii for treatment.
Dr. Paul Morton and Staff acknowledges and agrees:
Upon receipt of the Image Review form, we will not share your personally identifiable health care information with third parties without your written consent.