About Kuakini Mecial Center
Initially founded as the Japanese Charity Hospital in 1900 before being renamed Kuakini Health System in 1984. It is the last existing hospital in the United States established by Japanese Immigrants. They have multi-lingual staff support orthopaedic services and functions as a community teaching hospital for family practice, medical, surgical and geriatric residency and fellowship programs. A wide variety of resources are available for the treatment of its patients including cardiologists and critical care specialists.
Kuakini Health Center Highlights
- 6th largest private acute-care hospital in Hawai'i
- Multi-lingual staff
- Non-profit hospital
- 212 beds, including 24 acute care beds
- Community teaching program
- Broad range of acute care services
- Outpatient and inpatient surgical services
- Emergency department services available
Meet Dr. Paul N. Morton, MD
Dr. Paul N. Morton, MD is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Hip and Knee Replacement, specializing in robotic joint replacements, sports injuries, and trauma. Reach out to him to learn more about treatment options for your problem.